The purpose of the development of the investment program of the UES of Russia is to ensure the reliability and quality of energy supply, i.e. only technical criteria are used to evaluate investment projects. Taking into account the price signals of the wholesale market in the development of the investment program will increase its efficiency.
The existing algorithms of network development planning have significant computational complexity. It is proposed to develop new algorithms on the basis of hierarchical programming approaches and the concept of the limit graph proposed by the project participants.
1. Scheme for selecting the optimal network configuration by energy loss criterion and voltage stability.
2. Development of algorithms for building limit graphs.
3. Development of flow distribution models and static stability. 4. Evaluation of the quality of the developed algorithms on the example of the power distribution network.
Approaches: Network development planning is reduced to the task of mixed integer programming of large dimension, in which the lower level will be the solution to the problem of searching for the most expensive for the Nash equilibrium system in the task of optimizing the steady-state modes of the electric power system. The dimension of the problem decreases due to the nature of interaction between nodes of the network.
1) Problem statement of optimal construction of grid infrastructure facilities in the electric power system and possible solution searching.
2) Technology of formation of the optimal plan of construction of network infrastructure facilities on the criterion of efficiency of perspective electric power production in the wholesale electric power market in Russia.
3) Software complex implementing the technology of optimal construction of grid infrastructure facilities.